AHS Swim & Dive Booster Club
The AHS Girls Swim & Dive Booster Club is a fun, dedicated group of parent/guardian volunteers that is instrumental to the success of the team.
The Booster Club facilitates and sponsors several events throughout the year that provide a variety of opportunities for people to become actively involved:
- Coordinates volunteers for all home swim meets
- Works with team captains to present "Senior Night" events and to select team suits, gear, and warm-ups apparel
- Coordinates concessions and snacks at home swim meets
- Manages fundraisers throughout the year to support the purchase of meet suits, supplies, and other needs of the team
- Plans the end-of-year banquet
- Provides support for the coaches.
The AHS Girls Swim & Dive Booster Club aims to lower the cost of participating in athletics for our families. Several expenditures recur every year such as facility costs, training and meet equipment, additional coaching expenses, and team-building events.
Examples of fundraising opportunities:
- Concession table at home meets
- Chuck-A-Duck: Fans purchase rubber ducks that they try to throw into an inflatable duck. Ducks that land in the inflatable are eligible to be selected for a prize
- Bagging groceries at Cub Foods
- Local restaurant fundraisers where a percentage of meals purchased on qualifying sales going back to your organization